This article guides you through registration using the Foodsmart website as a Anthem Healthkeepers Plus/Elevance Health member.
Note: If you have issues with the login after creating an account, please see Login Trouble Shooting for Anthem Healthkeepers Plus/Elevance Click Here for more help.
Chrome, Firefox or Edge
1. Go to the Foodsmart website at https://foodsmart.com/members/anthem-va
3. Follow the prompts to enter your information. This includes name, date of birth, mailing address, email address, phone number and insurance information.
5. A verification tex or email will be sent with you, depending on if you entered your email address or phone number above.
6. You will then see the Coverage and Payment screen.
7. Choose the coverage of your visit by using the drop down menu. Then use the other prompts to complete this screen.
If you are using insurance, the drop down menu will look like this.
8. Once you have completed this screen, it should look similar to this.
9. You will then be prompted to choose a date & time that works for you for your first appointment.
10. Book confirmation of your appointment date and time. Enter a promo code if you have one.
11. Be sure to check your Audio preference and Terms & Conditions prior to clicking on Schedule Visit.
12. The confirmation of your booked appointment will follow.
13. Choose to either Schedule Another appointment or Go to dashboard to see your appointments.
14. If you choose to schedule another appointment, it will start again at step 9. If you go to dashboard, you will see your appointments made.
15. If you would like to add a family member, click on Schedule.
16. Choose either yourself to make more appointments for yourself, or choose Schedule for a Different Patient to schedule or add them to your account. You would add your spouse and/or children here.
17. Continue adding their information.
18. You will add their insurance information just as you did in steps 6 - 8.
19. You will get reminder emails and texts to the email and phone number we have on file to remind you of your upcoming appointments.
20. After you complete your first visit, you will receive you $25 in grocery money via email or SMS. You will also receive $25 for visits two and three in the same manner.