This article explains how to test the video camera on your desktop before and during a meeting to ensure the it's working properly. The steps below will walk you through testing your video manually.
Testing video before a meeting
1. Sign in to the Zoom application.
2. Click your profile picture and then click Settings.
3. Click the Video tab.
4. You'll see a preview video from the camera that's currently selected; you can choose a different camera if another one is available.
Testing video during a meeting
1. Click the arrow next to Start Video / Stop Video.
2. Select Video Settings. Zoom will display your camera's video and settings.
3. If you don't see your camera's video, click the drop-down menu and select another camera.
For more information on these steps, please visit the official Zoom support article.
Need more help? Please email