This article explains how to schedule a telenutrition visit from the Foodsmart web and mobile app.
Scheduling a visit from the Foodsmart web app
1. Log into your Foodsmart account.
2. Click on Telenutrition on the menu bar located on the top of the page.
3. Click on Schedule appointment.
4. Click on Get Started.
5. Select the state where you will be located during the visit.
6. Select the timezone you will be in during your visit.
7. Select the type of visit you are scheduling. This can be an initial visit (60 minutes) or a follow-up visit (30 minutes / 60 minutes).
Note: Depending on your health insurance provider, you may not be eligible for 60 minute follow-up appointments.
8. Continue through the questionnaire.
9. Use the calendar to choose the best time for your virtual visit.
Note: If booking a follow-up visit, we recommend booking with your usual provider for continuity of care.
10. Fill out the Member Information and Contact Details sections.
11. Complete the Payment Details section.
If your visit will be covered by your health plan, select your insurance plan. If your visit is covered by your employer, select your employer. If you don't see your employer or health plan listed, contact our support team to determine your eligibility or select self-pay.
Note: If you select self-pay, you'll be prompted to submit payment before continuing. If self-pay payment is not completed during the booking process, our billing team will contact you before your scheduled visit to process your payment.
12. Review your visit details and contact information. If you have a promo code, enter it here. If all details are correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
Note: You'll receive a confirmation email and/or text upon submitting the booking. If you don't receive a confirmation, contact our support team to confirm your visit was booked.
Scheduling a visit from the Foodsmart mobile app
1. Open the Foodsmart app and log in.
2. Tap on Telenutrition.
3. Tap on Schedule Appointment.
4. Follow the steps outlined in the section above, starting with step 4.